Same Day Conversion for Immediate Restoration
Patients with debilitated dentition often need rehabilitation in order to restore their smile, quality of life and confidence. This one-day course will enable the clinician to be able to offer their patients the All-On-Four™ practical approach technique utilizing the new angled abutment system SmartFix™ to deliver a full arch immediate restoration.
Lecture material will cover treatment planning and patient selection, pre-treatment procedures, loading protocol and implant prosthetic considerations.
During this course, patients will participate in a lab and convert an existing denture into an implant-supported overdenture.
- Treatment planning and case selection
- Creating space surgically
- Correcting the Class II bite
- Use of tilting implants for best results
- Conversion of existing denture into implant-supported overdenture
- Overdenture attachment selection
- Certificate of Completion
- 8 Hours of Continuing Education Credit
- Course Manual
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch
- Thomas J. McGarry, D.D.S.
- Lars O. Bouma, D.D.S., M.S.
- Identify the prosthetic need for immediate full arch restoration
- Learn clinical skills required for managing full arch prostheses
- Become familiar with techniques of immediate placement and restoration
- Understand lab procedures needed to fabricate full arch prostheses