Success in the Esthetic Zone
Tooth replacement in the esthetic zone presents new challenges for the dental clinician. This one day course is designed to provide the clinician with the ability to identify these challenges and successfully achieve an esthetic outcome.
Lecture material will cover patient examination, treatment planning–both surgical and prosthetic — as well as tissue and bone management.
- Identifying obstacles to get great results
- Utilizing orthodontics to correct deficiencies
- Abutment Selection
- Advantages of using natural teeth in the healing process
- Screw retained vs. Cement retained crowns
- Tilting Implants
- Certificate of Completion
- 8 Hours of Continuing Education Credit
- Course Manual
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch
- Thomas J. McGarry, D.D.S.
- Lars O. Bouma, D.D.S., M.S.
- Learn to manage soft and hard tissue augmentation
- Become familiar with ridge preservation and augmentation
- Understand selection and sequencing site-development techniques
- Recognize potential challenges and successfully plan to achieve great results